THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Sign Of The Times...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sign Of The Times...

get out of bed...
why?
okay because we have to
but 2 a.m.
what the hell?

it's nearly six a.m.
far too late to think about returning for a few winks because the day begins at seven and goes late into the night, once again, same shit, different day

too many things on the plate
with not quite enough time to digest each one separately
too many notions
that I can get it all done
on short notice

I'm in the final phase of building closets
but still so much to do

however, it has inpired me
to look into purchasing a nail gun for my very own
because, DAMN, it makes the project go far faster than the trusty old hammer and nails
the delimma though is which one, framing or finishing? MMMMMMM?????

today is drywall and joint compound
tomorrow hopefully the electrician to move the light
after that, deciding on a color we can all live with (daughters taste versus esthetics)

my hands are sore from hitting my knuckles on the floor while cutting out the baseboard notches in the drywall...so that's all folks

will be back in the event there is a mood swing to the center, not the left or right!

ta, ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................