THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: My Crazy Ass Family...Part 2...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

My Crazy Ass Family...Part 2...

So here are some more crazy ass pictures of my family get together.Of course no family is complete without a pet picture, so here's the pet, Buddy, the worlds coolest pup.


Of course alcohol and sunshine go together.
My sisters sat there enjoying the moment on one of the most glorious days, that is, until later when we began to freeze out asses off.


Jennifer and Blayr got to enjoy the sunshine with my baby sister Annie.
It's amazing to see these young girls grown up.


Here are all the girls. From top left, Monique, Dinah, Jennifer, Blayr, Annie, Barb, MOM and of course ME!
This was by far one of the best moments in time for me.


Even though six years have passed since we've gotten together like this it's as though time stood still and we picked up exactly where we left off.


Looks are decieving aren't they? You'd never guess these guys were out of the looney bin on a day pass!
(lol)

My love to you all!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger webangel said...

Great picci's. Had a blast while you were here. Hope all is well at the homestead. Hope you can come back real soon. I like the one of Dad being our Afro-Canada parent. Anyway keep up the good work and keep us posted about life in L.A. Love Annie

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................