THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Faaaaaking Stars...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Faaaaaking Stars...

Daily Horoscope by Astrology.com Saturday April 22, 2006

Leo

It's a great time to do a quick life-in-review. Are you where you want to be? Are there things you could be working on that you've been trying to shove back in the closet? Take charge of those items now.

Damn...

That's a daunting task!

So I sit here asking myself if this is where I want to be. Am I happy with what I have?

Well, yes and no.

Yes I'm happy, there's no doubt about that. I've got the world by the balls so to speak. (yes it's a cliche and I'm going to use it even though I've been trained not to).

But then I look at the stack of manuscript boxes piled secretly in plain sight, the ones filled with half finished projects, and I wonder when and if I will finish any of them.

Admittedly, I'm a great starter, but, when it comes to closing the deal I balk. Why that is I'm not sure but I will blame it on my ADD personality.

But, maybe the stars are telling me something, like get my ass in gear, pull out my creative juices and finish something. Mmmmmmmm...but which to finish.

Murder and mayhem...love and romance...mischief and chaos...or something with gritty sex?

Maybe I'll just close my eyes and do an 'eeny meeny miny mo' and let the universe be responsible for what will rip my fingers across the keyboard.

Yes, I've got a lot on my plate today so I bid you all adieu until the next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................