THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Out Of The Closet...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Out Of The Closet...

So I am remiss in posting photo's. Crap!!! There are several reasons for this but the most prevalent one is that holga Polaroid film can only be purchased in just a few stores one of which is in the bowels of Hollywood, which I abhor driving to! So there, suck on that! Eventually I will break down and make the drive but not in the very near future.

The good news is, my closet project has drawn to a close with the exception of paint and that will happen tomorrow. My knuckles are sore, my back is sore and those oh so unused muscles of late are really sore. Oh well, it was worth it if I can keep the clothes off the floor in :) her (: room!

I have to admit I was unable to get my helper to strip down to nothing like the guy in the news recently somewhere in Oakland, you know, the one who didn't like to get his clothes dirty. I guess I've lost my persuasive powers of late. I tried cleavage but that would have meant he would have to go fishing for his glasses to see it, I tried tight jeans but they were so covered in drywall dust they were never noticed...so I gave up on the idea of him working side by side in the buff.

Enough for now, I must drink heavily to get the dust out of my throat. Till the next time...ta ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................