THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Size Does Count...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Size Does Count...

"Short mother f#@ker" is a term often reserved for pissy moods, angry spats or simply how one would describe a vertically challenged person, but, in Nebraska, it is the very thing that saved one sexual predator from spending years in jail among inmates who don't look too kindly on crimes such as this.

According to the Associated Press, a judge had mercy on a 50-year-old 5'1" asshole convicted of sexually assaulting a child. Rather than placing him in a jail facility where he would face a jury of his peers, she sentenced him to 10-years probation on the condition that if he violates his probation, that is, if he is found spending time with anyone under the age of 18-years-old, he will spend 30 days in jail for each year of his sentence.

Now I'm a pretty compassionate person, but when it comes to crimes of this nature, this judge should have thrown the bastard in jail and thrown away the key.

I say "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" or suffer the consequences!

Short my ass!

Update: Prosecuters have filed an appeal recently to overturn this jackass sentence!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Blackjack Tournaments said...

Brilliant phrase

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................