THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Foreign Clinic Comes Into Money

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Foreign Clinic Comes Into Money

A clinic announced today that they will be offering a new service to those women who are dissatisfied with their vagina's.

A spokeswoman for the clinic said it does not matter whether you hurt it in an accident or would just like a few tweaks here and there they can do just about anything.

Some of the procedures include reconfiguring, lessen or widening the circumference, or they can just make it esthetically pleasing. Follow up visits are encouraged to test the results of the surgery.

"We encourage you to come any time you want," said Dr.Matutuwa.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha. Dr. Matutuwa. Painless and satisfaction. Bwahahahahaha. You crack me up. Big hug. :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I think you need serious help. ;)

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................