THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: 20-Year-Old Saved From Life Sentence...

Saturday, June 17, 2006

20-Year-Old Saved From Life Sentence...

In the UK, a 20 year old man, plead not guilty to a case involving a woman who was eight months pregnant, who claimed that the man frightened the shit out of her while riding a public bus.

The judge allowed the defendant to speak openly about the case in his own defense.

The young man stated he was only guilty of being amused.

"Well, your honor, when the lady got on the bus I couldn't help notice her condition and when she sat down under a sign that said 'The Double Mints Are Coming' it made me grin," the young defendant said calmly.

"Then what happened?" the judge asked.

"She got up and moved sitting under another sign that said 'Logan's Linament will reduce the swelling' and that made me smile," the young man replied.

"Go on," the judge said beginning to be amused himself.

"I guess she got scared and moved to another seat and when I read the sign above her, an ad for a deoderant company 'Williams Big Stick Did The Trick' I could hardly contain myself," the defendant replied.

At this point it was reported that the judge covered his mouth with his hand to conceal his own broadening grin. He then cleared his throat and asked the man to continue.

"Your honor, when she moved again and sat under a sign that said 'Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this accident' I just lost it."

The judge trying to keep his composure quicky picked up the gavel and slammed it into the desk.

"Case dismissed!"

According to reports, the embarrassed woman rushed from the courtroom just as the entire crowd bust into laughter.

Filed by JBLA for The Not-So News/June 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................