THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: Reporter At Large...

Monday, June 12, 2006

Reporter At Large...




After checking out Good Night Burbank, the new video stream news web broadcast,(www.goodnightburbank.com) I think I've finally found my true calling--live news right from the scene delivered in a truthful and timely fashion.

The news that tickles, bothers and excites is where I want to be. Anecdotal leads will no longer be of my utmost concern because a picture speaks a thousand words.

As a reporter at large I will spend the next few weeks searching for oddities to record and report in hopes that someone out there will notice that my talent for hunting down breaking news is not in vain.

No one will be safe, civilian or otherwise! So for all you unlikely suspects out there, be careful what you say because it will be used against you in the blog world whether you like it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................