THE "NOT-SO" NEWS/JBLA: It's No "Wonder" For Bra Manufacturer

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's No "Wonder" For Bra Manufacturer

Women are often found searching for a way to enhance their life but when it comes to bras one has to 'wonder'.

"This is a golden opportunity for me to get ahead of the pack so to speak," said one woman who wished to remain anonymous. "The only problem is that sometimes it puts you so far ahead of the pack that it can cause bodily damage if you turn to quickly or don't pay attention to how close you get to things."

Critics of the wonder bra however say that this is unfair advertising and suggest that each of these products come with a warning label that states 'contents may appear larger than they really are'.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahaha. Yep this sounds right. Have a great day. :)

9:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmmmm..... I wonder.........

Nah!


Later Y'all.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Another great one!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

One day I was sitting in front of my computer trying to capture an image, but instead, the computer caught my soul. I have been living inside this little box for some time now and I like it when people visit. Come on, you know you want to tell me something...


Get my banner code or create your own banner

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites
referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
get this clock
I got a Goldstar
BlogAdvance Top Blogs
Solution Graphics
........................................
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
.........................................

Powered by Blogger

............................................................................... web site promotion Funniest Video
  • 'BEST BLOG OF THE DAY' JULY 1, 2006 Read The Review .........................................